Adam T. Incorporated
An Island based Business since 1991
Adam T. Hayes
– Owner & Founder, Craftsman, Builder, General Contractor, Certified HERS Rater, BPI Analyst, BPI Envelope & Shell, Lead Renovator
Jesse C. Ward
– Co-Partner, Craftsman, Builder, Head Foreman
- Adam & Jesse maintain a tight knit company of 7 Island grown employees
- 31 years experience building durable quality residential homes, additions, restorations, renovations & weatherization
- Presently dedicated to constructing energy efficient, high performance homes utilizing techniques that promote; air tightness, superior indoor air quality, low utility bills, cost-effectiveness, heating & cooling efficiency, utilization of green materials, practices, and techniques, and low carbon footprint homes.
- Performing all phases of construction from framing, cabinet making to custom homes
- We offer Energy Audits for new construction and old.
- Adam T. Incorporated is an Independent Installation Contractor for Cape Light Compact
- Cape Light Compact and Adam T. Incorporated work together to assist you with the best rebates available in the Energy Assessment and Upgrade programs.
- Capable of making any improvements needed post energy audit inspection.
- Committed to nurturing our greener building skills and habits every day
- Utilize available renewable energy to further better tomorrow for our children and the generations to come by installing solar hot water panels, solar electric panels and wind turbines
- Assist clients in acquiring the many State and Federal level subsidies, tax deductions, and tax credits for their steps to greener home
With both NEHERS Rater and BPI Analyst certification skills, the aim is to surpass the standard energy building codes set in 2009 and promote safer, more efficient homes. With the use of our software calculations, diagnostics tools, building practices, and as a General Contractor with HERS/BPI certifications, achieving any level of energy efficiency can be predetermined and built. We can meet “Energy Star to Net Zero”, or anything in between. We make your project as efficient and Green as you wish.
We welcome all phases of construction from decks, cabinetmaking, additions, renovations to complete custom homes
Or take steps to green with; Renewables, an Energy Audit and our Efficiency Improvement services
Adam T. Inc. An Island-based Business since 1991