Adam T. Incorporated
An Island based Business since 1991
Adam T. Hayes
– Owner & Founder, Craftsman, Builder, Licensed General Contractor, Certified HERS Rater, BPI Analyst, BPI
Envelope & Shell, Lead Renovator & avid Sailor
Timothy G. Ruzzo
– Project Manager, Craftsman, Builder, Licensed General Contractor, Licensed Equipment Operator, Foremen
& avid Hunter.
Matthew A. Ray
– Project Manager, Craftsman, Cabinet & Furniture maker, Builder, Foremen & Lawyer.
- Adam, Tim & Matt maintain a tight knit company of 12 Island grown employees.
- Over 30 years experience building durable quality residential homes, additions, restorations,
renovations, high performance & high end new construction.
- Performing all phases of construction in house, from framing, cabinet making to the
demanding details of any high end custom home.
- Our discipline and dedication is to construct energy efficient, high performance homes utilizing
techniques that promote: air tightness, superior indoor air quality, low utility bills, cost-
effectiveness, heating & cooling efficiency, utilization of green materials, practices, and
techniques in effort to construct low carbon footprint homes.
- We are committed to nurturing our greener building skills and habits every day.
- In 2020 Adam T. Inc. completed the 2 nd Passive House on the island and only the 22 nd in the
United States to achieve the award of PHUIS Plus Source Zero Certification. The house literally
produces more energy than it consumes. The extra energy is shared with the owners
- We work with our clients to educate and help utilize available renewable energy to further
better tomorrow for our children and the generations to come by installing solar hot water
panels, solar electric panels and battery back-up when our clients desire.
- As the codes change and incentives come and go, we strive to assist our clients in acquiring
the many local incentives, State and Federal level subsidies, tax deductions, and tax credits for
their steps to greener homes.
With both NEHERS Rater and BPI Analyst certification skills, the aim is to surpass the standard energy
building codes set in 2021 and promote safer, more efficient homes. With the use of our software
calculations, diagnostics tools, building practices, and as a General Contractor with HERS/BPI
certifications, achieving any level of energy efficiency can be predetermined and built. We strive to
meet the current Stretch Codes, Energy Star to Net Zero, or anything in between. We make your
project as Efficient and Green as you wish.
Adam T. Inc. An Island-based Business since 1991